Weekend Post

Mmegi

The Midweek Sun

Sunday Standard

Botswana Gazette

Botswana Guardian

The Voice BW

The Patriot

Botswana Business Diary

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Marumo's job at Bay United secure

Mmegi: After the Zebras' maiden appearance at the AFCON, he only played one game following a misunderstanding with his boss: "In my entire football career, I would rate the just-ended one as my worst ever season.  I struggled with an injury and then afterwards there were hiccups in my relationship with the club chairman," he told Mmegi Sport.Marumo's efforts to mend relations with his club's chairman are yet to bear fruit."I communicated with the chairman, but he has not responded yet.  I hope it will be resolved so we can move forward.  I need clarification from him regarding my contract," he said.  He is now looking looks forward to picking the pieces and returning to top form. "It's just to pick myself up and do what I normally do and be at the top of my game.

No comments:

Blog Archive