Weekend Post

Mmegi

The Midweek Sun

Sunday Standard

Botswana Gazette

Botswana Guardian

The Voice BW

The Patriot

Botswana Business Diary

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Minister denies 'sabotaging' tourism

Mmegi: The soft spoken Mokaila said he was shocked to hear that and rubbished this as "blue lies". "You know I don't like petty issues particularly concerning my ministry. You know me, even in parliament, I don't participate in petty issues and that is why most of the time I don't participate in debates," he said. Mokaila said if people are concerned about something concerning him or his ministry, "they should come forward. "All the doors in my ministry are always open, rather than running to the papers and run serious allegations about me and my ministry as well", he stated.

No comments:

Blog Archive